Development Variance Permits

In some cases, where development plans do not meet certain regulations, it may be possible to request a variance to relax some of the development-related bylaw regulations. 

You are encouraged to contact the Planning Department to discuss your proposal and determine if a Development Variance Permit (DVP) is required. DVPs must be approved and issued by resolution of Council prior to any construction taking place on property. 

DVP Application - Land Use

Development Variance Permit Guide

For more information on the DP and DVP Application process see the Guide for DPs and DVPs

Last updated